Sport Organizer Trainee
Salary: <HK$11,925> per month
- be a Hong Kong Permanent Resident aged 18 or above; and
- possess good communication skills.
[Notes: Possession of work experience in organizing sport programmes will be an advantage.]
- To assist NSAs in organising sports events/programmes;
- To support the administration of NSAs/SOs;
- To perform site/programme supervision at the venue; and
- To assist NSAs in other general duties
The conditioned working hours are 45 hours net per week (excluding meal breaks). Appointed candidates may be required to perform shifts duties work irregular hours and overtime (including on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays). Actual working hours will be arranged by supervisors.
Terms of Appointment
Successful candidates will be appointed for about twelve months
Rest days, statutory holidays (or substituted holidays), annual leave, maternity/paternity leave, where appropriate, will be granted in line with the provisions of the Employment Ordinance. Interested parties, please submit your resume with present and expected salary to the Hon. Secretary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th November, 2020.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.